Can you identify with any of the following situations?
- You have no health insurance coverage and cannot afford your medicine.
- You have no prescription coverage and cannot afford your medicine.
- You are underinsured and your limited prescription benefits have run out.
- You make too much to qualify for state assistance, but cannot pay for medicine.
- You are taking care of a family member or loved one in any of these situations.
Web: (FMR) Free Medicine Revolution
I signed up for this program, you can from anywhere in the USA. My meds at Wal-mart which had the best prices I could find still cost me $207 for a 15-day supply! FMR has a yearly membership fee of $50 dollars, once I was a member however my new per month cost will be $40. A savings of over $350 a month! It is not a scam, like everything else in life there is of course paperwork and time needed to complete the process.
This program will save enough money for my household to make 2 of our house payments a year.
This link will also be posted in this communities profile page as a resource.